Policies & Disclaimers
» Check In:
- Standard check-in time is 3:00pm
- ID and credit card are required at check in. Credit card details are held for payment, incidentals and security against any additional charges or damages.
» Cancellations or modifications to reservations
- Cancellations or modifications for a hotel room reservation must be received 72 hours prior to 3pm EST day of arrival. If cancellation or modification of a reservation is not made by the required time (no show/changes during stay), the hotel reserves the right to charge up to 100% of the first nights accommodation or 20% of the total booking, whichever is higher.
- Notice: Cancellations or modifications must be made via the same channel as the original reservation; i.e., travel agent, internet booking engine or direct.
- No credits will be given for modifications to length of stay which are made during the aforementioned 72 hour window or after check-in. Guest's credit card will be charged for the full amount of the original reservation.
» Pre-paid accommodations
- No refunds will be made for cancellations or modifications to stay, no-shows or early check outs.
» Check out: 11:00 AM
- Late checkouts must be arranged in advance and are subject to room availability and will incur an additional fee, as follows: up to 12:00 PM - $25; up to 2:00 PM - half the daily rate; after 2:00 PM - full daily rate.
» Rules & Regulations: All rules and regulations of the facility must be adhered to which include but are not limited the above and following:
- No smoking in any of our guest rooms or common areas. Smoking in the hotel will incur a charge of $200.00.
- Pets are not allowed in any area of the hotel.
- For security purposes and the safety for all our guests, all keys must be left at front desk before exiting the hotel. Lost keys will incur a replacement charge of $200.
- No partying or drinking is allowed, as we do not want any of our guests disturbed unnecessarily.
- No excessive noise in the hotel, i.e., no loud TVs, music, etc.
- Be courteous and respectful to the hotel staff and other guests.
- No running or loitering in the hallways.
- Stairwells are for emergency purposes and staff.
- No defacing of hotel.
- Outside visitors are not permitted beyond the lobby area after 12:00 midnight.
- Any "incidental" damage charges are the responsibility of the reserved guest. These could be but not limited to carpet, towels, or upholstery stains, holes in walls, furniture or appliance damage, extra cleaning due to the state the room was left in. Charges for incidentals will vary in cost by type of damage.
- The management reserves the right to terminate the lodging of guests if any of the above policies, rules and regulations are violated. In such case, no refund will be given; you will be liable for any additional damages to the room or furniture.